Overview : Bangalore
Bangalore which is now official known as Bengaluru is the capital of State karnataka .Bangalore is also called as silicon city/IT city of india since it’s a hub of booming IT Industry .The past decade has seen massive city development, and coupled with high traffic congestion and with rising pollution levels. However, it’s a city that has also taken care to preserve its green space and its colonial-era heritage. So while urbanisation continually pushes its boundaries outward, the central district remains more or less unchanged.Bangalore is also best known for making people all over the world at home. There is lot to say about bangalore .
Interesting Information About Bangalore :
- Current Population in Bangalore : 1,15,56,907 (1 crore ,15 Lakhs ) in 2016 (With this fact, bangalore is india’s 3rd most populated city )
- Literacy Rate in Bangalore : 89 % of population are literate
- Total No. of vehicles in city : 55.59 lakh vehicles as on March 31, 2015
- Elevation : Bangalore is situated 3,000 feet (914.4 M ) above sea level .
- Lakes : More than 200 Lakes
- Bangalore is house of Engineers with more than 1 million in numbers
- True Cosmopolitan : Less than 30 % population is Kannadiga’s.
- According to Forbes magazine Bangalore is considered as “The Next Decade’s Fastest-Growing Cities”
- Bangalore is the base of nearly 47% of the 265 biotechnology companies in India
- Old name of bangalore was Bengalval-uru which means city of guards .
There is another story that states the name originated from Hoysala king Veera Ballala, who when being fed boiled beans called the place ‘Benda-Kaal-Uru (land of boiled beans)
- First Electrified city: In 1906, Bangalore became one of the first cities in India to have hydro-electric power, generated by the hydroelectric plant situated in Shivana samudra. A building in City Market was the honored recipient of electricity for the very first time.Also Shivana Samudra water fall is tourist attraction place near Bangalore.
- Freedom Park, located in Sheshadri Road, once functioned as the ‘Central Jail’. When a state of emergency was proclaimed in India in 1975, several opposition leaders including Atal Bihari Vajpayee and L.K. Advani were arrested and jailed at this venue. The place also hosted the recent India against corruption.
- Maximum No. of worship house : It is the only Indian city that has the most number of worship houses for Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs and Christians.
Population :1,15,56,907 (India’s 3rd most Populated City)
Literacy rate: 89 %
No. of Vehicles : 55.59 Lakhs Vehicle
Situated at : 3,000 feet Above Sea Level
Lakes : More than 200 Lakes
Engineers : More than 1 Million
Old Name : Bengalval-uru
Weather : 16- 37 Degree
Services in Bangalore
Drivers on Hourly Basis
Driver for outstation
Cab | Taxi on Hourly basis
Cab |Taxi for Outstation
Places to visit in Bangalore
Bannergatta National Park
Best Hotels to stay in Bangalore
We serve for driver service and cab service in HSR Layout , Koramangala, BTM layout, Bannergatta road, BEL Road, Devanahalli, Frazer Town, GangaNagar, Hebbal, Hennur, Malleshwaram,Yeshwantpur, Beniganahalli, Hesaraghatta, Jalahalli,